Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 To-Do List

This year instead of making resolutions I decided to make a to-do list. 2011 was a great year and I know that 2012 is going to be amazing! Here's a few things that I am going to do this year. 

·      Run up Runyon Canyon in California
·      Meet my goal weight by my birthday
·      Go to California
·      Swim in the Ocean
·      Run on the beach
·      Run a 10k
·      Bike from Holland to Grand Haven
·      Bowl over a 200 without bumpers
·      Write and record a song
·      Learn how to knit
·      Read 1 book a month
·      Become an early riser
·      Learn to say “no” without feeling guilty
·      Be a better listener
·      Buy a Marc Jacobs handbag
·      Volunteer
·      Try new food
·      Keep a journal
·      Take a picture with a celebrity
·      Go to a Tigers game
·      Sleep under the stars
·      Learn to Sew

What's on your 2012 to-do list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment