Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites: May 18


Friday really crept up on me. I guess that's a good thing though. 
Here are some things that I have been loving this week. 
I am still loving glitter nails (although it is a pain to remove) and I have been on the hunt for some fun and bright summer colors.
 It has been really warm in Michigan this last part of the week so I broke out my tanning oil. This one is for sure my favorite! Still protects but gives you excellent color.
 I would also recommend this lip gloss if you have medium to dark skin. It's amazing!!! 
Diet Lipton Green Tea is my favorite to drink in the summer. 
My new running shoes have been great. I know I have only bought Asics for the past 3 years but I switched it up and went with Brooks and I am very pleased. 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment