Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Tree. My Hiding Place

As a child I use to have this tree that was in the front corner of our house. I don't know exactly what kind of tree it was but it was one of those "weeping" ones where the branches bent over towards the ground. It was my hiding place. A place I could play with my dolls and use my imagination and pretend all I wanted without being bothered by my little brother and my parents. 
I miss this tree sometimes. 
I miss having a hiding place. As an adult my hiding place would still serve the same purpose as it did when I was a child. It would be a place where I can pretend and imagine.
I think everyone needs a hiding place. A place where you can go and be by yourself. A place to think. A place to pray. A place to sleep. A place to imagine. A place to inspire. 
I need a new hiding place. 
My ideal hiding place would look similar to these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment