Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

8 DAYS LEFT UNTIL BABY JESUS' BIRTHDAY! 
I remember saying, "I am gonna buy all my gifts online really early and not have to worry about last minute Christmas shopping." Well... for those who actually accomplished this, great job! I bought a few presents early and knocked about 4 people off my shopping list but now I am left with stocking stuffers. Which in theory are so easy but can be so hard if left to the last minute. Now when I say stocking stuffers, I am talking $5 or less! 

Here are some great stocking stuffer ideas! 

peel off masques from ulta
fuzzy socks (found at any good dollar store) 
Lip Balm/Chapstick

Individual Cocoa Packets (at Target or Wal-Mart) 

$5 gift cards to anywhere
nail polish (sinful colors is a nice $2 brand found at Meijer. This color is called "savage") 
$5 DVD's (can be found at Target) 
Movie Theater Boxed Candy (these candy cane pop drops are AMAZING!!!) 
Hand-Sanitizer's from Bath and Body Works


Places to find great stocking stuffers
dollar store 
travel section of Target or Walgreens 
dollar section at target 
bulk candy aisle 
thrift store 
$5 below (we have these in michigan) 
hobby lobby
office max 
forever 21
old navy

HAPPY STOCKING STUFFER SHOPPING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment