Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who me?

You might not be aware of it but people look up to you. There are people watching what you do, how your react in certain situations, and how you live your every day life.

On my last birthday a little girl at church gave me a birthday card. Inside it said, “Happy Birthday Miss Bethany, I love you very much. I love watching you worship at church. When I look over and see you worshipping it makes me want to worship too.”

For an 8 year old to tell me that I inspire her to want to do something just because I am doing it really made me think about the things that I am doing and how I am living out the life that God gave me.  It made me think that anyone, no matter what his or her age may be, could be looking up to me. 

Whether you know it or not, you are living a life that inspires.

 "Watch your thoughts, for they become words." 
  Watch your words, for they become actions.
  Watch your actions, for they become habits.
  Watch you habits, for they become character.
  Watch your character for it becomes your destiny." 

No comments:

Post a Comment