Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bucket List

Have you created a bucket list? A list of things you want to accomplish before you go to heaven. I just recently started to create a bucket list for myself. The list can be a great inspiration to try new things, be daring, and get out of your everyday routine.

Here is my list so far and some things on my brother’s list. (Keep in mind that I am 24 and he is 20.)

Bee’s Bucket List
-       Run a marathon
-       Run up Runyon Canyon in LA
-       Have a family
-       Adopt a child
-       Learn to sew
-       Take a cooking class
-       Go whale watching
-       Run thru central park
-       Learn to garden
-       Go to Maine
-Start a business
-       Go to a Marc Jacobs Fashion Show

My Brother’s Bucket List
-Conduct a speech in front of more than 5,000 people
- Have a career that I love
- Coast to coast trip on mopeds.
- Stay awake for 48 hours
- Play video games for 24 hours straight

What is on your bucket list? Leave a comment below! 
And if you like my blog follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment