Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Attempt In Learning

I have tried to bake decent cookie from scratch for years, and to be honest I'm not sure why I keep attempting. I feel like a person should know how to make a decent cookie from scratch. Like it's on a list of requirements for living or something. Needless to say, I attempted once again today. I decided to make a gluten free neiman marcus cookie. (the recipe was in my cookie book... it seemed easy enough)


I didn't burn them and they are actually round. But the first bite is the real test. I bit into them and instead of a chewy texture, I got a mouthful of what tasted like sand. Now being gluten free they are going to have a different texture. But these were just awful. No one wants a sand cookie! 

After so many failed cookie making attempts I am getting a little discouraged but you know what... 


(I welcome any and all cookies recipes. I am not giving up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment