Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites- Feb 3

This week has been busy! But even with all the things going on at once... here are the things I am loving this week. 

Favorite Facial/Body Scrub: (Lush ocean salt scrub. I use this twice a week and it works wonders! It's a splurge but it's well worth it!)

 Favorite Guilty Pleasure: (Is it horrible that I can watch hours and hours of this show? Some of the people just crack me up with their outrageous budgets and demands.)

 Favorite Hot Tea: (I have been drinking tea lately instead of coffee and this is by far one of my favorites! Peppermint is truly refreshing)
Favorite "Celebrities are People too" moment: (This video make me smile, laugh, cry (from laughter) and made me realize that people are people...even celebrities.) 


I hope the start to your February was amazing! I am so excited for this month. What has been your favorite this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment