Saturday, April 28, 2012

Couch Time

This weekend I spent several hours on the couch watching musicals and eating popsicles with my feet propped up on pillows. I had minor foot surgery on Friday and it's kinda rough walking right now. There are so many times I think, "what I wouldn't give to just spend the day on the couch," but currently I just want to strap on my shoes and run. 
During my couch time I have planned a whole month of blogposts. I have neglected my blog a bit and it really hasn't turned into what I wanted it to be. Well... watch out MAY! I am going to challenge myself to post everyday! Planning is half the battle and the other half is the doing. I know I can do it! I hope you enjoy everything that I have planned. 
Enjoy a few pics from my surgery. Nothing too graphic of course. I was awake the entire time and watched the whole thing go down. No pain at all other than the shots to numb my foot. (I had 6 of them! OUCH!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment