Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DIY- Unicorn Cake

So most of my friends know that I am not the greatest baker. I can make an amazing rice krispy treat but that is really about it. I would like to blame my oven for my poor baking abilities but I don't think I can do that. Well I recently had about 20% success, the other 80% I would like to credit to my best friend Abeni over at AbellaBakes

Our best friend Hannah was having a 23rd birthday party and due to pinterest we got inspired to make a unicorn cake. We followed the instructions here
Here is the step by step. 

TA-DA!

So after this fun and horrifying experience, here are a couple things that we learned. 
  • All mistakes can be covered with sprinkles. 
  • The cake doesn't have to look perfect, it just needs to taste good. 
  • If your cake is still moving when you remove it from the oven, it's not done baking. 
  • Bethany should stick to making rice krispies. 


1 comment:

  1. I see a rice krispies cake in your future! And, i loved it:)

    ReplyDelete