Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorites: April 13

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I have started some summer shopping this week and I wanted to share some favorites with you. Also I found an amazing hair product for only $3!!! 

Vita Coco with Tropical Fruit- One of my go-to workout drinks. This flavor really reminds me of the summer! 
Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo- Truly a life saver product for me. With my hair texture and all around fussiness, I can't wash it everyday or even every 2 days (mexican hair...). This dry shampoo is amazing! I spray it in at night and brush it thru my hair and in the morning...seriously my hair looks like I just washed it. It's only $3!

V-Neck Tee from Target- This top is only $10 and is nice and stretch and comfy. Perfect Spring/Summer top. Also, the V-neck isn't too low (gotta stay modest). 
Havaianas Flip Flops- The only flip flops I will ever wear! So comfy and they last me all Spring/Summer. (I wear them a lot!) 

Other favorite!
Instagram for Android! Follow me

Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment