Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites: April 20

I have been focussing on my health a lot this week. I was chatting with my mom last night and I said, "I can exercise, no problem but it's the food that's the hard part." Her response, "That is going to be the fourth chapter of my book, "It's the Food that's the Hard Part!" Isn't that the truth!!! So here are a few healthy switches I made this week.


  • Lots and Lots of Veggies this week. My favorite... and I never thought I would say this but broccoli this week has been my favorite! 
  • Also I have to have coffee!!! It is unrealistic to not have a cup in the morning. So I switched to sugar free creamer and only use a tablespoon. 


  • Skin Health- I have heard about this scrub from my favorite YouTube Beauty Guru Kandee Johnson. I finally ran out of my facial cleanser and got this one to try it out. It has been amazing!!! It kind of smells "fall-like" and by that I mean pumpkin-y. But I have been using it every day as a cleanser and I love it. 
  • My favorite hair ties! I have been wearing my hair UP in a top knot (similar to this) all week and these work perfect for me. 
  • My new drink of choice! If you've never tried a kombucha before you should start out with this one, or the Trilogy one. It is an acquired taste but the Mango one is really good! 
  • Another Healthy Choice I have made is logging my food and exercise in the MyFitnessPal app on my Android. 
Have a Super Weekend and Make Healthy Choices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment