Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIY:Homemade Banana Ice Cream

As an ice cream fanatic recently converted to a frozen yogurt fanatic, I understand that if I continue my frozen yogurt everyday habit two things will happen. My wallet will be empty and my pants will be a little snug. So I found a fun way to create an "ice cream" right at home. It's perfect for an afternoon snack or even after dinner treat and it's really good for you! 

I make this in my magic bullet (best costco purchase ever!) It's just the right size for one person. 
I never measure when I make this so just eyeball it. 
But for those who are wondering...
  • 1tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon (depends on your taste of course, personally I think it tastes better with more cinnamon) 
  • 3/4 cup of milk of your choice (almond milk is my favorite to use, we didn't have any) 
  • 1 cup of frozen banana slices
  • Blend it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment