Monday, May 7, 2012

May's Mundane Monday

So today I participated in something that was kind of cool. Joy Eggerichs over at Love and Respect Now came up with a really neat idea.

Here's my description in a nutshell. Set 6 alarms on your phone. When each alarm goes off, take a picture of what is in front of you and tag it with #MMM on twitter, instagram, and facebook.  No fanciness necessary. I had a really fun time doing this. It's fun to really look at what you're doing in a day. Here are my 6 pictures from today. 
Alarm #1: 8:00AM --Woke Up
Alarm #2: 10:41AM--Morning Shopping Trip
Alarm #3: 12:47PM-- LunchTime (veggie burger and broccoli) 
Alarm #4: 3:15PM-- Just finished an hour on the elliptical at the gym.
Alarm #5: 3:55PM-- Cool down on the spin bike after a 2 hour workout. 
Alarm #6: 10:15PM-- Pinning and blogging.

If you aren't following me on Instagram bee_m_moore
 or Twitter: SuperBeeMoore
 or Pinterest beemmoore 
you should! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing it.
    It was a fun time and I was always wondering when the alarms would go off.

    K, bye

    ReplyDelete