Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites: May 11

This week I have been enjoying a few fun things. 
Have you tried Spotify yet? It is similar to Pandora but you can listen to full albums on there rather than shuffling through similar artists. I have really been loving it. However, I still enjoy Pandora too. 
New Favorite Drink: Bolthouse Farms Orange+Carrot. It's a new product and this week they were buy one get one free at my grocery store so I thought I would try this one. I really enjoyed it. I put it in the freezer for a bit and took it out when it was slushie. That is my favorite way to drink these. 

Mother's Day Card Idea: Every Mom needs to get something on Mother's Day. This is a cute card idea for kids, teens, and adults. 
Favorite Song of the Week: Mandi Mapes: "Always on my Mind." This song is from the October Baby soundtrack. This movie was incredible! If you have the chance to see it, you should!
Favorite Hoodie: I have been wearing my brother's On the Byas hoodie from Pac Sun all week. I am convinced that this is the softest hoodie every. 

Have a Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. I also bought the Bolthouse Farms Orange + Carrot. I need to try it as a slushie!

    ReplyDelete