Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites: May 25

I had a really fun week! I am counting down to a big trip to California in a couple weeks and am very ready for a vacation. I have been eating healthier by adding green smoothies to my day and have enjoyed making my own popsicles since it has been really hot this week! I also went through a hair transformation! 
Enjoy!
Contigo Water Bottles- You can find them at Target. We bought the 3-pack from Costco
Quote- Very self explanatory
Smashbox BB Cream- I got a sample from Sephora and I really like it. 
Green Smoothies- Recipe here!!!
IKEA popsicle makers- I bought these the last time I went to IKEA and have been using them like crazy! I put VitaCoco in them for a post-workout treat. 
NEW HAIR! 
I sent my stylist the picture of Shenae Grimes (left) and told her that is what I wanted. The outcome was amazing! I love my new ombre look. I haven't colored my hair in a while and it was due for a little upgrade. 
Have a Super Memorial Day Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment