Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Favorites: May 4

This week has flown by! I have been busy working two jobs this week. One with babies and one in a photography studio. Two VERY different environments but it has been amazing! I love having a diaper duty break and actually getting dressed for a job and not just wearing a tee, jeans and a pony tail. 
Here are some things I have been loving this week. 

Favorite Spring Outfit: Basic button down with a pair of fun colored shorts! LOVE

 Favorite Verse:
One of my Top 5 Favorite Musicals: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. My BFF and I went to see this in the theater this week and it was amazing! 
New Favorite Handbag: I just ordered this from JustFab.com for an upcoming trip and I am beyond pleased! 

Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment