Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites: June 1

Happy June everyone! I cannot believe that it's June already! The first half of this year has just flown by. I am looking forward to so many fun things happening this Summer. I can't wait!
Here are some favorites from this week. 
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Waterproof Liner: I have been using this liner a lot the past couple weeks. I have had a love/hate relationship with this product but since I started using it again, I decided that I really do love it.
2. It's a 10 Leave-In Miracle Product: This really is a miracle product. Ever since coloring my hair, my ends are a little on the dry side and this product adds moisture and shine. It's a little pricey but it a little goes a long way.
3. Larabar- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: This has been my favorite bar for this week. It really tastes like cookie dough but is WAY healthier.
4. Extra Smooth Mint: I love Extra sugar free gum and this flavor has been my go-to for this week.
5. Duck Dynasty: Ok, if you haven't watched this show you cannot judge me. Go HERE and watch one episode. You will be hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment