Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favorites: June 8

This week I haven't posted at all. I have been busy getting things in order for my vacation next week! I have been shopping for new summer clothes and making sure I have everything I need for 12 days away. And to be honest, nothing really was inspiring me this week. I didn't want to post something just for the sake of posting it. Besides all that non-sense here are a few favorites from this week. 
Enjoy!
1. Tomatoes: I have been eating tomatoes everyday this week. For breakfast I put them on an egg white and english muffin sandwich. For lunch I will put them in a salad. For dinner I will put them with my veggie burger or with noodles. So yummy! 
2. Maybelline Falsies Mascara: I bought this from Target because I ran out of all my mascaras and needed a new one. I heard that this was a good one from different makeup gurus on youtube and thought I would try it. I love it! It works so well with my lashes and really keeps them curled all day. 
3. ipanema Flip Flops: When it comes to basic flip flops I normally buy a pair of havaianas that will last the summer for me but I got these ones instead and I love them even more! 
4. Vaseline: There are so many uses for vaseline. I forgot how much I love it until I bought a mini one from Target. I use it everyday now! It's the perfect purse size. 

Happy Weekend! 
Welcome Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment