Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites: July 13

Happy Friday the 13th. Personally, I am not superstitious and don't think of today any differently than any other day. However, I have had some pretty horrible Friday the 13ths in the past. With that, here are my favorites for this week. 
 Put that stuff in a waffle cone and mmm... delicious summer treat! 
Twizzlers Pull and Peel: We went on a road trip this week to my Gramma's house. I used these to keep my brother in a good mood. 
Coffee: Not just any coffee, coffee from Hermans Boy in Rockford, MI. Their coffee grounds are amazingly delicious. My favorite is French Silk. 
Hobby Lobby Coupons: Did you know that Hobby Lobby has coupons online? I'm sure you did. You can even look them up on your phone at the store, show them your phone and bam... SAVINGS! 
Sister Act 2 Soundtrack: I have been listening to this soundtrack all week and it never gets old. 

Happy Friday! 
Have you joined #hustlemonth yet? It's not too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment