Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July= #HustleMonth

Hustle Month is a month dedicated to getting things done and being productive. The main focus is to use your downtime, the time that you use to stalk people on facebook, catch up on your netflix or hulu queue, or just sit there and scroll thru instagram. Use that time to focus on something productive. 
At the end of the day ask yourself these questions...
  1. What did I do today?
  2. What impact does today’s actions have on tomorrow?
  3. Did you earn your sleep?
My friend, Dan Hefferan came up with this idea and I think it is a great way for someone to jumpstart their creativity and just get out of daily routines. 

So, what will I be focusing on for #hustlemonth? 
1. Catching up on business paperwork
2. 10k run training
3. Reading instead of watching T.V.
4. Starting my day earlier so I can spend time with just me and God
5. Getting out of my normal environment. ie: my house and city 
6. Finishing my bedroom remodel (started this 3 months ago!) 

I will be blogging results here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment