Thursday, December 20, 2012

Creative Christmas Cookies

 Decorating sugar cookies is always a family tradition at my house during Christmas time. It's fun to color frosting and get out all the sprinkles and just go crazy with creativity! 
 Last weekend I got together with all of my friends and we had a cookie decorating party. My youth group leader hosted it and we had so many good laughs decorating and watching Elf
We had some very creative cookies by the end of the night. 

My four cookies! The M&M cookie was AMAZINGLY delicious!!! My sprinkled mitten ended up looking like an easter egg and the red and green snowflake ended up looking like the Mexican flag.
My friends unicorn cookie! 
A CHRISTmas cookie. No cookie decorating party is complete until Jesus arrives. 

If you're looking for a great sugar cookie recipe go here

No comments:

Post a Comment