Monday, April 22, 2013

Fro-Yo= YOLO

In April of 2011 I was introduced to the most wonderful thing ever. FRO-YO!
I was visiting cousins on a trip to Southern California during Spring Break and they took me to YogurtLand. (Possibly the best place ever.) I proceeded with caution while approaching the self serve yogurt bar. My eyes became enlarged when I looked at the buffet of toppings. A sample cup of every flavor? Don't mind if I do.
Yup.... this is what heaven must look like. After that first fro-yo experience I have been hooked ever since.
It took a couple years for it to hit West Michigan but it's finally here. 
I say, when it comes to fro-yo.... YOLO!
My first yogurt cup from yogurtland. As you will soon find out, I like to document my yogurt experiences. Enjoy the following delicious images. :) 
 Found this gem on the way home from a day trip to Indiana. Urban Swirl
BFF sprinkle fro-yo
Another trip to California... another trip to Yogurtland. 
BFF's fro-yo $5 cup night! (fill a cup up to 15oz of fro-yo and toppings and it is just $5! what a deal! mine is the one with the 3 huge cubes of cookie dough.)
Christmas Fro-Yo
Brother/Sister Fro-Yo (my brother likes to put 1 gummy candy on his fro-yo. Always!) 
I bet you want some fro-yo now!
Get some and tweet me your pictures of it! @SuperBeeMoore

No comments:

Post a Comment