Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites: April 19

I thought it would be fun to share some of my face favorites. I use these everyday and have 
re-purschased most of them because I love them so much. 
Starting with skincare all the way to lip stain, my routine is super simple and takes about 5 minutes.
It's kid proof, cry proof, and sweat proof. 
Skincare: Bliss- no 'zit' sherlock cleansing acne system. Lush- eau roma water toner & vanishing cream moisturizer
Face: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation (applied with finger): Benefit Erase Paste Concealer: NYX blush in Rose Garden (applied w/ blush brush from Tarte): Revlon PhotoReady Powder (applied w/ real techniques powder brush)
Eyes: Maybelline Falsies Flared in Blackest Black Waterproof (the best mascara ever!): Avon super extend liquid liner in black: eyelash curler from the Dollar Tree (the best lash curler ever)
Lips: NYX MegaShine in Nude Pink: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in 001 Honey Deuce

HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. I love make-up, especially mascara, so thanks for posting this! I have Maybelline's Volume Express Mega Plush (they like long names, don't they?), and I really like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Maybelline's "the rocket" (it's new) It just seems that the falsies flared holds the curl better for me. Thanks for reading and commenting! :) More makeup posts to come in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Bee
    So great to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your Blog " Bee and Inspiration". I am glad to know that you are a Christian and you would like to inspire others with what you do. Well this gives me an opportunity to share about me and the ministry we have in the great city of Mumbai, India., a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out the poorest of poor to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new life,hope, future and purpose in their lives. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come alongwith your friends to work with us. God willing I will be in States in the month of July 2013 and will be so glad to visit you and meet young people who are interested in missions. By the way I do have plan to come to Grand Rapids. I would love to hear from you. My email id is:
    dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete