Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another trip to Ulta

I once again crossed some things off the ever growing list of things that I want to buy. (mostly beauty products). I had an evening to myself and thought I would take an hour and stroll the isles of Ulta once again. Here's what came home with me. 
 Revlon Lash Potion Mascara: This is a new product on the market and I thought the packaging was really cute. However, I wasn't that impressed. It left my lashes on the dry side and didn't hold curl very well. I went back to using my maybelline falsies after a week.
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Foundation: Ok, this is also a new product. I have never tried anything from physicians formula and I am super impressed and really loving this foundation. It's soft, smooth and doesn't leave me oily after an hour. I tried the brush it came with but prefer to use my real techniques expert face brush. (for sure going to re-purchase this!)
TreSemme Thermal Creations: This heat protectant is great. If you aren't protecting your hair before you style it with heat, shame on you! Buy this and you will thank me later. 
 Revlon PhotoReady Concealer: This is one of my favorite concealers for blemishes! I have re-purchased this for 2 years. It's amazing coverage and for the price you really won't find anything better.
Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock: This is possibly my holy grail of skincare. For someone who has been blessed with adult acne this is the only thing that will work. It is a bit drying so I don't use the moisturizer every day. When I don't use the moisturizer I put some coconut oil on my face. It helps kill bacteria and moisturizes too. 
Essie- Bikini So Teeny: I have been waiting to buy this polish for a couple months. Everytime I go somewhere that sells Essie it's always sold out. But I finally got my hands on it. It's a pretty light blue with very very subtle fine silver specks in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment