Monday, July 8, 2013

4 day weekend

Having Independence day on Thursday was the greatest blessing ever. The 4 day weekend was filled with amazing fun. From my birthday festivities to family time at Sandy Pines. I spent my birthday with my family and my second family. I learned to cook an amazing meal under the supervision of my Mama. Enchiladas verdes, spanish rice, and frijoles borrachos.
We also had our own froyo bar instead of a birthday cake! After dinner we all went to see despicable me 2, which was hilarious! My birthday was nothing short of amazing! 
Independence day starting with a parade and ended with fireworks. There was hot dogs, pasta salad, swimming and an intense game of phase 10 in between. 
Praise God for a Monday off to relax and recover after the past 4 days of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment