Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bee's Favorites: June

My June favorites are a huge reflection of the fact that I spent more than half of the month recovering from surgery. Netflix was my best friend and a naked face with a top knot was pretty much my go to look. I rotated nike running shorts throughout the week and had a hoodie on each day. Although it sounds good, after about a week I realized that staying in your room all day and watching movies isn't all it's cracked up to be. 

Sherlock: This BBC series is intense and amazing! My brother told me about it and I saved it to watch while I was recovering. 2 seasons are available on netflix! 
Ikea Fleece Throw: This is the best $1.99 purchase I have made at Ikea. I use this throw everyday. If you go to Ikea, just buy it. Trust me, you will use it. 
Nivea Lip Butter: This stuff is exactly what it says it is, a lip butter. The texture is so smooth and creamy. It hydrates and moisturizes and smells really good. 
Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans: I have a mason jar in my room filled with espresso beans. They are an amazing snack when you need a little jolt and a chocolate fix!
Lush Eau Roma Water: This toner is perfect to refresh your skin during the day. Spray it on your face and use a make-up remover pad to wipe your face clean. It's light and smells so fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment