Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Favorites

Maybelline Fit Foundation Stick: I have 220 Natural Beige. This blends in perfectly with my fading summer tan. It has medium coverage and is so lightweight and smooth. For $5 it's worth trying. I have only used it for a week and I am loving it.
Lush R&B Hair Moisturizer: I bought this a few months ago and have been using it a lot in the past month. It leaves my hair so shiny and it smells amazing!
Biggby Black and Tan Coffee: Halfway through September I ran out of my favorite coffee grounds, sea salt carmel mocha from Herman's Boy in Rockford. Yes, I drive 45 minutes for my coffee grounds. Since I was not making a trip to Rockford for leisure in September I started using Biggby grounds that my brother brought home. Of course, they don't compare to the deliciousness that is Herman's Boy but the black and tan grounds were really good. They definitely stand on their own and have a smooth taste to them.
Chambray Shirts and Vests: Fall fashion is my favorite! I have been using my chambray shirts and layering them under vests or scarves. A good chambray shirt can go with anything. 

Jelly Bellys: For the majority of September I have been on a gluten/dairy free eating plan. I found that jelly bellys are both gluten and dairy free. So after finding that out I went to Costco and bought a mega jar of jelly bellys. The only flavor that I don't care for is the pear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment