Monday, October 21, 2013

Come rain, sleet, or shine we will keep spinning

Michigan's weather has not been very kind to all the marching bands finishing up their seasons. Sunshine, rain, wind, sleet, hail, more rain, and lightning. This past Saturday was filled with all of that. But come rain, sleet, or shine, we will keep spinning. I am so proud of my girls for pushing through the horrible weather conditions. 
As one of my girls said, "You just need to say YOLO swag and keep going." 
CPMB had a great performance and jumped 7 points! I see the confidence building in each member as we approach the last two weeks of our season. I also see everyone having fun, which makes a huge difference within the unity of the group. From their first performance to now, they have accomplished so much. And it's not over yet, we still have 2 more shows left! 
I can't wait to see what is going to happen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment