Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MCBA State Finals 2013

The 2013 marching band season is over. All of our hard work from April until November has paid off with a 4th place finish out of 12 bands in flight IV!!! I have never been so proud of not only my color guard but the whole band! Comstock Park Band worked their butts off to get better and never settled for anything but their best during every rehearsal and performance.
Our staff was one big happy, somewhat dysfunctional family that trained, encouraged, and coached these crazy high schoolers. 
The weekend was one big exciting blur. It really did not feel real. The season flew by so fast. (I feel like I say that every year though). 
I can't wait for next season! Actually... I really could use a break for a while. :) 
Enjoy some pics from the weekend taken by some band moms and me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment