Friday, November 22, 2013

Bee's Christmas List: 2013 Edition

I love Christmas time so much! Not only do I get to celebrate the birth of Jesus but I also spend a lot of time with family and friends. Finding presents for all the important people in my life can be challenging but it's so fun to bless them with something that they wouldn't buy for themselves.
Of course I love getting presents too. 
As I get older I find that I don't really need anything but there are some fun things that I would want that I probably wouldn't buy myself. (who am I kidding... I would probably buy it for myself eventually.) Here are a few things that I want for Christmas. 
Black structured handbag from Daily Look 
I have been wanting a tote like this for A LONG time. I just haven't been able to take the plunge and purchase it. For those that know me, I love to have a big bag and be the friend that always has what you need in their handbag.  
Hello Apparel Anchor Color Block Tee
I have several shirts from Hello Apparel and have been very pleased with them. They are my go-to gym outfit tees. I would love to add this one to my collection.
Black Wedge from ModCloth
I mean, who doesn't need a perfect black wedge? Size 8 please. :)

Drawstring neck warmer by Brinkley+Mitchell at Nordstrom
I think this scarf is so cute and cozy. I love a good knit... anything.

Black Ankle Boot 
I have been becoming a bit more daring and started wearing the boots that I bought last fall/winter and am starting to fall in love with them. I think this one is absolutely gorgeous! (again...size 8 please)
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
If you are able to get your hands on this once it is released... um DO IT! These palettes are amazing and if you're thinking that $52 is too much for eyeshadow... honey, no it's not! 
Infinity Necklace from Oh Abigail
My amazingly talented and fashionable friend Abigail has, not only a great blog but has an online jewelry store filled with great finds. I want this necklace so bad! I think it's perfect for everyday and for layering more pieces from the Oh Abigail site.

No comments:

Post a Comment