Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Review

2013 has been a year for growth, knowledge, and responsibility for me. I learned a lot about myself this year. Through each experience God brought my way a new lesson was learned. 
I learned that I really do enjoy a good ombre in my hair. 
I'm allergic to coconut. 
You can do 750 drop spins to "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
It is possible to stick to a budget. 
Cavities cost a lot when you don't have dental insurance. 
Family is important, don't neglect them. 
God should be the most important, don't neglect Him either. 
Communication is necessary when building a friendship.
I still don't enjoy reading books. 
Being scared of something is ok. 
Don't complain about the hot or cold weather in Michigan.
Watching a best friend get married will make you cry tears of joy. 
Going to Ulta or Sephora can put me in a happy mood. 
No matter how old you are, your parents will always have great advice. 
Here are some great life moments from 2013. 
^ watching my brother compete in longboard races all year with his friends (my friends too even though he doesn't like when I say that.) ^
^ Teaching the Comstock Park Color Guard for my 3rd year with my trusty sidekick & best friend Michelle. Seeing the growth and success of the whole group made all the hard work, dedication, and stress totally worth it. We are one big happy family. ^ 
^getting to know each other better and growing in unity. all my church friends have been there for most of my life. ^
^Nothing like sibling backseat selfies. My brother and I have grown a stronger relationship throughout the year and I love him very much. Sure, he gets on my nerves but that's what brothers are for. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment