Monday, January 6, 2014

Best In Beauty 2013: Skincare/Hair/Nails/Fragrance

Ok folks, here is post 1 of 3 coming your way this week. It's my best in beauty 2013. I am going to share all of my favorite products from this past year. Everything I mention I have used, loved, shared with friends, and purchased again. [also if you want to purchase any of these items, the links are provided too].
I thought I would start off with skincare, hair, nails, and fragrance. Remember to comment and tell me what your favorite item(s) in these categories has been this past year. 
1. Lush Eau Roma Water: This toner gets off the extra makeup that your cleanser leaves behind. Plus it leaves your face feeling fresh and squeaky clean. 
2. Lush Vanishing Cream Facial Moisturizer: I know this is a bit expensive but I love it. It looks like a small amount for the price but a small drop can cover your whole face. It smells great and doesn't break me out. 
3. Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner: This is a great dupe for bioderma. Put this on a cotton ball and get all your makeup off either before or after you use a cleanser. I like to use this on my eyes too. 
4. Freeman Anti-Stress Mask: This mask is very menthol-y. I think that helps de-stress you while you wear it. It's also as blue as the packaging. 
5. Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Cleanser & Toner: This is the best cleanser for someone with acne prone skin. My best friend and I use this and have bought several of them. 
6. Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque: This mask helps tighten up the skin on your face. I notice a slight difference around my eyes after using this mask. You also feel like a robot while wearing it because your face is frozen.
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6
1. Lush R&B Hair Moisturizer: I use this on the ends of my hair. Since I have it bleached and ombre-ed it is lacking some moisture. This gives it moisture and shine. It also smells really good too. Sidenote: Don't put it on your roots. It will make them greasy. 
2. Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream: This is perfect for the really dry weather months and helps with static. I use this when my hair is wet before I blow it dry. 
3. TreSemme Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray: Everyone who uses heat on their hair needs to use a heat protectant. This is the best one out there! Spray it on your hair while wet and bring on the heat! 
4. Bed Head MegaWhip: First off, this smells like marshmellows. I know, amazing! I like to use this to keep my fly-aways in place at my roots. It doesn't make my roots greasy and tames it all down.
1/ 2/ 3/ 4
Essie polishes have been a standout all year. I now have quite the collection. These are my four most worn shades of 2013. I will continue to add to my collection in 2014 too. 
Stella by Stella McCartney: This is my 2013 signature scent. It's a mix between sweet rose and amber. I am not done with my bottle and I also keep a rollerball in my purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment