Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Break Part 2 [phone photos]

Christmas break is officially over. Time to go back to work. I think a break from your job and regular routine is neccesary. You return refreshed and relaxed. I also miss the kids I take care of very very much. 2 weeks is a long enough break. I was able to see the majority of my family and friends. I also ate lots of tacos, saw lots of movies (Frozen-2x, The Hobbit in 3D, and The Book Thief), gave and received gifts, and took a road trip to see my Gramma. I sure packed in a lot of stuff in just 2 weeks. 
Here's part two of my Christmas break phone photos. If you missed part 1 go HERE
^if you ever need someone to make a nun habit for a puppet, I'm your girl.^ 
^washing the dishes after our church Christmas dinner and listening to a cassette of 'A Very Veggie Christmas' is a very long tradition. ^
^i went to the gym almost every day over break and loved taking the time just for myself.^
^i think it's safe to say that all my Christmas biggby coffee gift cards have been spent. also can we just take a moment to acknowledge how perfect my eye liner is... i mean, i had to include a selfie. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment