Tuesday, January 21, 2014

itunes library reboot

Baby Beluga is the most listened to song in my itunes library. That really says a lot about me. 
#1: I spend 50 hours a week caring for toddlers. 
#2: The toddlers run my itunes playlists. 
#3: Beluga whales are awesome. 
My itunes library is nothing short of fantastically organized and also fantastically embarrassing. Out of the 561 albums in my itunes these are the ones that embarrass me the most. What is even more embarrassing is that these albums have been listened to... a lot.
-Hannah Montana Movie Soundtrack
-Jump5 (remember that cute little Christian band from the early 2000s)
-Not one, or two, but THREE Mariah Carey Albums
-Double versions of Les Mis, Newsies, West Side Story, and Phantom of the Opera. Movie and Broadway versions. (This one really isn't that embarrassing but it fully shows my love for Broadway and for musicals.)
-Countless Disney Movie Soundtracks (Aladdin, Hercules, The Muppets, High School Musical, etc) 
-The Winnie the Pooh Movie Soundtrack
-Princess Disney Mania
Time to clean out the ol' itunes and get some new music. Here are the latest albums that have been purchased. 
Only King Forever- Elevation Worship [this album is full of great worship songs that will lift up your spirit and get your mind focussed on Him. blessed assurance is one of my favorites. ] 
Frozen Soundtrack [gotta give the toddlers something new... plus this soundtrack is really great! however, you will be asking everyone if they want to build a snowman after you're done listening to this.]
Tides- Bethel Music [this album is a studio album rather than live. it puts a new and unique spin on worship music. the words and anointing are still there but it's just jazzed up a bit with synths and electronic tones.]

*Please note that the Hannah Montana Movie Soundtrack has been deleted from my itunes.*
[you're welcome]

No comments:

Post a Comment