Thursday, January 23, 2014

Review [covergirl bombshell volume by lashblast mascara]

I purchased this 2 weeks ago and have given it a fair try. I bought very black [non-waterproof]. 
Product claimFlaunt the next big thing in lashes with Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara! The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat. 
Pros
Coats every lash
Dark black pigment
Holds curl
Doesn't smudge
Passed a cry test [didn't run down my face with the tears] 

Cons
Price, $10 for a drugstore mascara is a bit much
Dries out lashes
Very hard to remove, even with an eye makeup remover
Packaging, the tube is wide and thick
Brush wands are very short
Having to apply 3 coats, aint nobody got time for that
Would I buy this again, NO
The day after effects of this mascara leaves my lashes dry and slightly stuck together.
Even when using a eye makeup remover, the residue is still left on my lashes. 
I am going to stick to my forever favorite, Maybelline Falsies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment