Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Favorites 2014

I cannot believe February is over already. I am SO ready for Spring! I have a feeling that it will take the whole month of March and probably April for all the snow to melt. Out with February and onto March... here's what I loved last month!
Elf Nude Matte Lip Color: This is a dollar store find, although e.l.f cosmetics are everywhere. I am normally not a fan of a matte lip [more a gloss girl] but this matte color was always in my purse and almost always on my lips in February. ^
Water: Seems silly but I have been challenging myself to drink more water. I start my day with it and end my day with it. I fill up my 20oz blender bottle and drink it down. I average 5-6 refills a day. Stay hydrated people! ^
^ Sister Act 2 Movie & Soundtrack: One morning I just woke up rapping 'Joyful, Joyful' and since then I have had the soundtrack on repeat. I have also watched it twice. I want to be Rita, braids and all. ^
Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Shower Power: Ok, this may be TMI but this stuff is so great I just have to share! Since it's supposed to be Spring soon it's time to bust out the legs again. You can rub this stuff on like lotion, count to 60 and hop in the shower. It comes with a sponge that you can use to help wipe hair off but a loofa works fine too. I used this once and my legs were smooth for 5 days! [TMI: sorry.] ^
Non Favorite- Nutra Nail Gel Polish: The last time I was at Ulta I got suckered in by the bright orange clearance tag and bought this. This gel polish looked great for 1 day. I was really impressed for that 1 day but after that it just went downhill. One chip after another this polish came off 2 days after I applied it. I do not recommend this at all! I am glad it was on sale and I did not pay full price. ^
^ Hillsong United "Oceans [where feet may fail]: This song has been on replay ever since my cousin Ashly shared it on facebook. It is so anointed and the lyrics are powerful. Give it a play and be inspired. ^

Happy March! 

No comments:

Post a Comment