Thursday, February 27, 2014

Favorite Drugstore Brand

The drugstore really has some excellent options for makeup and beauty products. If I were to pick one brand to use exclusively, Maybelline wins!  [I did go back and forth between Revlon & Maybelline. Mascaras were the deciding factor.]
Here's what I love from Maybelline. 
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer: This is one of my favorite under-eye concealers. It's moisturizing, doesn't crease, and covers up my tiredness. 
SuperStay 24 Hour Foundation [pure beige]: I have re-purchased this foundation 3 times and it does not disappoint. The color is a perfect match and it really does last 24 hours!
Maybelline Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick  [pink fever]: One of the best cream blush sticks I have used. Pretty pigment and long lasting color. 
Eye Studio Color Tattoo [bad to the bronze]: Eyeshadow in a flash is what I like to call this. Swipe some on your eyelid and you're good to go. No creasing and tons of pigment. 
Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad [designer chocolates]: A great basic eyeshadow quad to create so many different looks. This is a mush have! 
Eye Studio Lasting Gel Liner  [blackest black]: When I know I am going to be out & about and need an all day liner, this is the one I go for. Easy to apply and doesn't melt throughout the day. 
Great Lash Clear Mascara: This is a great eyebrow setting gel. It's not flakey and will keep your eyebrows tamed all day.
The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara [blackest black] Both The Falsies and Falsies Big Eyes are excellent mascaras. 
Color Whisper LipColor [coral ambition]: Lasting color and moisture, I have a few color whispers and love them all but coral ambition is my fav. 
BabyLips & BabyLips Dr. Rescue: These are perfect for in your purse/pocket lip balms. Gorgeous color stain and moisture in super cute packaging. Dr. Rescue has a menthol scent to it that I don't really like but it doesn't last long. 
Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover: A gentle eye makeup remover is a must and maybelline makes a great one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment