Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life Lately [according to my phone]

Final complaints about the Polar Vortex [I promise].
I AM SO SICK OF THE SNOW! 
IT'S SO COLD! 
I AM SICK OF WEARING BOOTS!
I WANT TO RUN ON THE PAVEMENT, NOT THE ICE! 
UGH!!! [ok, I'm done now.] 
At this point the snow has built up so much that it's not even fun to take the kids out to play in it. It's also rock solid. 30 degrees is considered warm. I can't even remember what Spring feels like anymore. A vacation in warmer weather is something I NEED! [31 more days!] 
^ When the sun decides to grace us with its presence it really is a glorious thing. Even if it is still only 5 degrees, just having the sun out helps our polar vortex stinky attitudes. ^
^ After countless events getting cancelled because of the weather, we decided to venture out to our favorite taco joint. These gorditas are seriously my favorite thing ever. They are so perfectly round and perfectly delicious. ^
^ My brother turned 23?!? That is so crazy to see how fast time flies. I swear we were both just teenagers yesterday. His party was a blast! All of his [and my] friends that we've known all of our lives came over to celebrate! Several boxes of pizza and slices of cake later, we all wanted to take a nap.^ 
^ Sibling selfie with the birthday boy! ^ 
^ This happened. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment