Thursday, October 16, 2014

What's in your beauty bag [Bee]?

Alright, time for a new little series on my blog. I always love seeing what products other people are using and loving. Basically, what's in their beauty bag at the moment. What better way to start off this series than taking a peak into my current beauty bag! These are the products that I am reaching for as I get ready to tackle each day. I have been more of a minimalist lately. Only using a few basics to give myself a fresh and natural look. Don't get me wrong, some days do call for a dramatic winged liner look. This fall for me it's all about a fresh and awake look. Glowing skin, long defined lashes, strong brows, and a small pop of color on the lip.
Rimmel match perfection has been my autumn foundation. I was able to find a perfect match on my first try, 202 nude. This foundation is not only a great deal but the coverage is great and buildable. This foundation keeps my oily skin at bay without being super matte. It just looks natural and glowy. The lasting power however isn't so great. I find that it's great for during the work day but if I have something in the evening I need to touch it up. This physicians formula mineral glow pearl was in my last favorites post and I have been seriously loving it! It's a perfect bronzer/highlight combo. It's also not orange. It gives the perfect amount of acceptable daily shimmer. Simple soothing facial toner is a nice and gentle toner that won't irritate the skin. I have noticed after consistently using this that the excessive oil my skin was producing has calmed back down. It leaves my face nice and clean without that tight feeling some toners can give. Maybelline instant age rewind dark spot eraser+treatement is a new product in the 'age rewind' line [which I love!] This one is just as amazing as all the other ones. I love the funky sponge applicator, although it does get a little dirty from time to time. This does a good job at hiding dark spots and covering blemishes. It's also light on the skin, I feel like sometimes concealers can feel thick and heavy. This one definitely does not. 
NYX butter gloss in eclair has been my go to gloss for everyday. It's a mauve-y pink that gives just the right hint of color to your lips. I have always loved these glosses because of the price, color pay off, and they smell so sweet. 
Covergirl clump crusher, not sure how I feel about it quite yet. Yes, it holds up to it's name and does de-clump your lashes. But personally I am not a fan of the plastic mascara wands and I kind of like some clump on my lashes. However for an everyday lash this does the job. For a more dramatic look
I have been layering it with Maybelline Miss Manga [which y'all know I love]. 
I have ditched my e.l.f eyebrow kit for this perfect dupe of the benefit gimme brow. [Which I thought distributed too much product on the wand and made my eyebrows looks too dark.] The maybelline brow drama gives me just enough product to fill in sparse areas on my brows in a very natural way. Also, this accidentally was put through the rain test and it held up very well. 

There y'all have it, everything in my current beauty bag. What's in yours? I would love to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment