Monday, January 5, 2015

| Best in Beauty 2014 |

2014 was a pretty fun year in the beauty drawers of Bee. I have discovered some amazing products that I have re-purchased, suggested to friends, and have already told you how much I love. Here's a collection of my favorite beauty products from 2014. Looking forward into 2015 I am going to continue to use some of these products that I love and add a few new ones along the way.
Dermalogica Clear Start Overnight Treatment: I have loved using this when my skin just gets out of control. It is my last step in my skincare routine and it helps calm breakouts and keep my skin balanced. 
Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Facial Wipes: I have bought so many of these wipes during the past year. I love to travel with them. They are also a quick way to take off your makeup and daily grime when you really don't want to go through your whole skincare routine. 
L'Oreal True Match Foundation: This is my go-to drugstore foundation. It gives great build-able coverage and the shade range is amazing! 
E.L.F Eyebrow Kit: I only use the left side [the gel side] of this kit on my brows and you really can't beat the $3 price tag. It helps fill in the sparse spots on my brows and keeps them looking good. 
Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish: I have totally enjoyed each polish from the Essence line. I love the shape of the brush and the price. I wish there were more color options in Ulta but I guess that keeps me from buying too many. 
Organix Coconut Hydrating Oil Mist: This spray has been amazing. When I find my hair getting a little dry and dull, I just spray some of this coconut oil on it and voila! Shine and moisture. Plus it makes my hair smell like it just took a hawaiian vacation. 
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation: This is my go-to high end foundation. I discovered it during the Fall so technically I haven't used it for very long. I love it though! It's full coverage and literally lasts all day. 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser [dark spots]: Honestly any of the instant age rewind concealers are simply the best. I have really enjoyed this one though. It covers some of the hyper-pigmentation on my face that sometimes doesn't get fully covered with foundation. 
Physicians Formula Glow Minerals [bronze pearl]: I bought this during the Summer and have literally used it every day since buying it. It's perfect as a bronzer, blush, and highlighter. If you buy one thing from this list, it should be this! 
L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur [502 soft pink]: I use my Real Techniques stifling brush to apply this and it is such a subtle shade of pink to your cheeks that lasts all day. 
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow [amber rush]: I love these pigments and have bought them for friends and they love them too. Just tap on the shadow, blend it out and bam... gorgeous color on your lids. 
Milani Baked Blush [red vino]: Milani blushes were on my 2013 best in beauty list. I just love them all but have found myself reaching for red vino the most. It gives your cheeks a sun-kissed look and is super build-able if you want more of a sunburnt look. 
Dollar Tree Eyelash Curler: I have said it several times, the dollar tree has a great eyelash curler and I have yet to find one that not only tops the price but tops the curl that I get from it. 
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara [blackest black | waterproof]: I have purchased 3 of these throughout the year and as much as I love my Miss Manga mascara, I really love the brush on the Telescopic one better. It covers each lash and gives amazing curl and length. 
Mac Lipstick [brave]: Behold my first MAC lipstick ever. I love this shade and love it's name. BRAVE! It's a perfect everyday mauve-y pink. 
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner [trooper]: Hands down the best black liner ever. Looking for the perfect winged eye? You need this in your life. 
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner [zero]: This is my go to liner for the inside of my waterline. I will also use this to tight-line my upper lids too. It doesn't smudge and sticks on all day. The only drawback is, it's sometimes hard to get off. Make sure you have a good eye makeup remover to use at the end of the day. 
Stella | Stella McCarthy Perfume Rollerball: This perfume has been my signature scent for 2014. If you were ever wondering what I was wearing, it was this. Time to move on to Dolce by D&G for my 2015 scent. 
Oahu Coconut Sunset Lotion: I have had this lotion in my purse since the Summer and although it's a summer scent I still love using it in the winter. I love a good coconut lotion. 
Maybelline Baby Lips [pink punch]: When I am not wearing my MAC lipstick I will put this on. It's exactly what it's name is, pink punch. It's like you just drank some pink punch and it left some color on your lips. LOVE IT! 
NYX Blemish Control Blotting Paper: I keep these in my purse for long days when I know I might get a little oily. These work like a charm. 

Here's to 2015 and a whole new list of favorites to come. 
Tell me some of your 2014 favorites! I want to hear them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment