Friday, January 2, 2015

| Life Lately: Christmas Break in Texas [phone photos] |

I spent Christmas break in Texas trying to figure out my life and prepare to move there in June. [read more about that here.] 10 days of family, solitude, coffee, tacos, and Jesus was just what I needed. I feel a peace about the direction God is taking me into and I am so ready to make this move. Enjoy some photos that I snapped with my phone [and may have borrowed from others] during my time there.
| Say hello to the country's tallest indoor Christmas tree! The tree at the Galleria Mall in Dallas was simply breathtaking. Watching a whole fleet of kids ice skating around the tree and having Christmas songs playing loud really gave me some serious holiday spirit. |
| Yes, that is Kari Jobe. Worship Pastor and Christian Artist. Never did I think I would run into her at Central Market in her hometown but I did. I actually got out of the car for this photo and it was totally worth it. Her and her husband were so sweet. Definitely an awesome way to start off my trip. [it was also after this photo that I realized how jacked up my eyebrows were... ay!] |
| My cousin [not technically but oh well] Amanda, tore it up while singing at Tree of Life for their candlelight service. Her voice is amazing and I almost lit my hair on fire with my candle because the presence of God was so strong. |
| Some of the gorgeous TOL ladies who have become such great lifelong friends. We all unintentionally matched on Sunday. |
| Brunch at one of my favorite places in FW, Brewed was so much fun. These darlings are such a riot! I cannot wait for more times together in the future. |
| What do you do when it's cold and rainy? Take a family road trip to Austin! We had such a blast together exploring the city and all it had to offer. |
| The last service of 2014 at Tree of Life was excellent. I love this church and am so excited to call it my home very soon. If you want to hear any of their Sunday messages go here. |
| A trip to Texas wouldn't be complete without a trip to Roots Coffeehouse for their honey vanilla latte. |
| I miss my roomie Charlotte already. |
| Breakfast at Magnolia Cafe in Austin and Lunch at Velvet Taco! |

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment