Thursday, January 1, 2015

| 2015 Goals |

Adios 2014, you have been one heck of a year. I started 2014 totally lost and empty. I was burnt out at my job, I was spiritually empty, and really had no direction for my life what so ever. Well, flip that 180 degrees and now I am ending 2014 overflowing with life, joy, freedom, and purpose. If you ever want to hear the long story behind my 2014 let me know, it really is quite an unbelievable story. I am really proud to say that I have crossed off almost everything from my '2014 To Do List' and am looking ahead to 2015 with new goals and new direction.
run a 10k
go and visit my cousins in Texas I haven't seen in 5+ years (or even met at all) 
buy a Michael Kors watch
invest in a good camera and lens
grow my hair out
read one book (I need to set the bar at an achievable level)
continue my gluten/dairy free lifestyle
spend more time in God's word
continue working on communication in my friendships
remember more birthdays (a facebook wall post doesn't count either)
go see Newsies on broadway in Chicago
continue to train up little ones (this will be the bee hive's 4th year in business!)
go for more bike rides
Now that a new year is upon us, it's time to make a new list of goals. I already have so much planned for 2015 and am anticipating a lot of changes. On top of moving to a different state and starting a new job, here are some other things I would like to accomplish in the new year. 
Run a half marathon [Yes... 13.1 miles!]
Read 5 books [seems totally doable but after only reading 3 books in 2014 I thought I would increase it just a little. Slowly but surely I am becoming a reader again.]
Move into my own place
Speak more Spanish
Pay off my student loan
Write a book [doesn't mean it will get published but I have started to write out my story and I want to finish it in 2015.] 
Become stronger [physically, mentally, and most important, spiritually]
Write & record at least one original song 
Serve & volunteer 
Buy a new bike
Live a Whole30 lifestyle until I move to Texas [158 days]

What are your 2015 goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment