Wednesday, December 31, 2014

| top 10 blogposts from 2014 |

This blog has really morphed into something that I love during this past year. I love sharing my life and inspirations with y'all. Whether it be a lesson learned, photos from my phone, what's in my makeup bag, or exciting life announcements. I am grateful for those who choose to follow my life and for those who have inspired me along the way. My life is only going to become more unpredictable and unbelievable in 2015, I know that for sure! I hope my blog has inspired you in some way. 
Here are some of my favorite posts from 2014. 
1 | Best in beauty 2013 [1/2/3]
2 | 21 Questions with Bee
3 | Happy Birthday Bro!
4 | Review of Mary Kay CC Cream [which I LOVE!]
5 | Texas Vacay [1/2]
6 | 10 Things my Dad has Taught Me 
7 | The Power of Familia
8 | Whole30 Champ!
9 | Life Lately: Marching Band Edition 
10 | Announcing my big move to Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment