Monday, February 2, 2015

January Favorites | 2015

It's the first favorites post of 2015! January has been a great month for me. I really started off my 2015 with a bang! New direction, new friends, new joy. No better way to start out the new year! Here are a few things I was loving in January.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash: This face wash is so great! My face feels squeaky clean after using this and it has helped calm down any breakouts that start to appear throughout the week. I love the tea tree scent that it has to it, it's not too strong either. This will be repurchased. Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Split End Bandage: I found this on the clearance end cap of Target and thought it was worth a shot. I have been applying it to my ends before I blow it dry. It seems to be helping my ends not look so dry and damaged from the winter air. It also smells really good. EOS Lip Balm in Coconut Milk: This is right up my alley. I love anything coconut scented for anytime of the year. I am a big fan of EOS lip balms and this was a special edition one. It gives great moisture and smells amazing on the lips. NYX HD Concealer [medium]: I picked up this concealer on a whim and have really enjoyed using it on pesky spots that need some covering. I don't use it under my eyes because I found it creased a little bit on me. Lush The Olive Branch Shower Gel: I have loved every lush item that I have purchased in the past and it's no different with this one. Although, I am not too hype on the smell of the mandarin in it but love the moisture from the olive oil that this shower gel gives me. It's perfect for dry winter skin. Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Descanso: This came in my Nars lip set that I got for Christmas. I have been wearing this pencil the most lately. I have branched out to the bolder shades but always find myself coming back to the nudes. It's a 'your lips but better' tea rose colored pencil that fits perfectly in your handbag. Bath & Body Works Sleep Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist: I have been having some sleeping issues this past month and while in Bath & Body works a sales associate pointed out that their 'sleep' line was on sale. I thought I would give this pillow mist a try. Spray one or two mists on your pillow before laying down and the scent of lemon and chamomile smooths you right into dream land. [not nightmare land...which is what has been happening.]
Essie Maximillian Strasse Her: This shade is a mix between a grey and light blue. It's a perfect winter shade. I have gotten so many compliments on it and it is the perfect addition to my Essie collection. I can always count on Lily Pebbles for an excellent nail polish recommendation. [Please excuse my Michigan winter hands] 
If you didn't know, I have been documenting my Whole30 journey on instagram [@whole158_withbee] and am 33 days into it already! Eating clean has been a huge favorite of mine this past January!
I am so excited for February and have some goals that I want to accomplish this month. One goal is to read one of the two books that I bought in January. What were some things you were loving in January?
Share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment