Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites: July 20

Happy friday! I hope you had a great week. I finally feel caught up on everything after vacation. Yes, vacation for 2 weeks really screwed my routine up. Yes, it took me a month to fully recover. Oh well. I have been working a lot, re-doing my bedroom, and spending time with my family. The Summer is halfway over. The first half has been great, cheers to the second half! 
Enjoy my Friday Favorites!
NYX Super Skinny Marker: This liquid liner is pretty much one of the greatest ones I have found!!! No joke! It doesn't bleed onto my upper lid, it lasts all day, and it is super easy to put on. And the greatest part, it is only $9!!! I would compare this to Urban Decays 24/7 liquid liner. I personally like it better than Urban Decay's because this one is so easy to apply! 


Essie Polish: Big Spender (Pink) Go Overboard (Teal Blue) 
Gym Workout of the Week: Ok, so I have been getting back into running this week and training for some races this fall. I found this on pinterest and thought, "I could totally do that." Well, easier said than done. This 20 minute treadmill workout is tough! For someone with short legs whose pace is normally 5. 3mph- 5. 5mph on a good day, that 7mph for 3 minutes is a killer. But, this is totally doable. Reminding myself that it is only 20 minutes helps too. Give it a try! 
Favorite itunes purchase this week: Kari Jobe- "Where I Find You." I am a big fan of Kari Jobe and this album is great. I have been playing it all week at work, in the car, at the gym.

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment