Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites: August 24

It's almost back to school time! I am not going back to school but because the kids I care for are all teachers kids, it's kind of like back to school time for me too. This is when my new fiscal year begins. 
When I think about back to school purchases I always remember that I will be using that item for 10 months. I make sure to buy quality items, I may have to pay a little more but it sure beats having to replace certain things throughout the school year. 
So here are some back to school favorites that I recommend. 


Paper Mate Felt Tip Pens/Paper Mate BallPoint Pens: I always like to keep my pens colorful and fun! Paper Mate is my favorite brand when it comes to pens. 
Lunch Box: Target has great lunch box options, and who doesn't love Target?

Bag-pack: Girl's OptionBoy's Option When it comes to purchasing a bag-pack, go for something sturdy and practical. Think thru your book carrying situation and make sure what you're purchasing meets the school year needs. I like to think about the weather too, if you're walking to class or to school make sure that your bag-pack can withstand some rain or snowflakes. 
You can't go wrong with either of these two shoes. Perfect options for back to school and they come in a variety of colors and patterns too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment