Tuesday, September 18, 2012

lost: motivation- REWARD if found


Has anyone seen my motivation? It seems to be lost. This blog has taken a back seat to a little thing I would like to call, LIFE! The fall is the busiest time of year for me, between all the craziness that is my life right now I don't want to lose perspective. It's easy to say, I lost motivation but where should my motivation come from?
This verse has been on my heart for... a while now. It reminds me that everything I do, whether it's getting frozen yogurt with the family (or by myself), or caring for 6 kids for 9 hours, or spending my saturdays with high schoolers (which I love!), it all should be done for the honor and glory of God.

1 Corinthians 10:31
31 So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God.

Question: Where should my motivation come from?
Answer: The desire to bring honor and glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment