Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Favorites: Sept 21

Happy Friday! I woke up each morning this week and had to stop and think what day it actually was and this morning I sprang out of bed and practically sang the annoying Rebecca Black song. But hey, it's FRIDAY!!! 
Enjoy my Friday Favorites! 

Favorite Breakfast: Since I have a seasonal Gluten allergy (it only effects me in the Fall) this is a perfect breakfast option. I just slice up a banana and pour in some almond milk. Yum!

Fashion Obsession: I have been loving the denim shirt for weekend outfits. (My outfits during the week pretty much consist of a pair of running pants and a zip up hoodie. When your working with infants and toddlers comfort is a must). However, I am on the hunt for the perfect denim shirt! It's so versatile. 

Most Played Song This Week:

Quote: This is a very subtle reminder to stay grounded in your relationship with God and to not let your crazy busy life take over. (I am speaking to myself.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment