Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorites: 11-9

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you had a pleasant week. This week consisted of only working 1 job, church Christmas rehearsal (Christmas is 7 weeks away!), and breaking in my new running shoes. Here are some things that I have been loving this week. 

Essie Polish: "Where's My Chauffer" It's a summer color but oh well. It's pretty!
Gap Long and Lean Denim: Possibly my favorite jean! They are a bit of a splurge but totally worth every penny. 


Pomegranates: They take some patience opening but it is totally worth it. I have been freezing them and then mixing them into yogurt for a yummy snack.

Dollar Store Sunglasses: How many times do you sit on your sunglasses and they break? You lose your sunglasses? I do it all the time! Well I have solved that problem for myself. The dollar store has some really cute sunglasses that get the job done and if you sit on them and they break you don't need to feel guilty. Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment